Monday, November 5, 2012

Happy Birthday, Barry


I've heard you are enjoying high school. I'm glad.

Here is a photo I took at the county fair. I was taking a picture of Grandpa and Courtney but you are in it, too.


Here you are a little closer.


This year as I write the Happy Birthday Blogs, I am thinking of books I associate with my grandchildren. When I think of you I think of Manga drawing. It is something you are really good at. (You are good at other kinds of drawing, too.) I gave you one of the books in Tadashi Ozawa's series, How to Draw Anime and Game Characters. There are a lot of books in the series.
 

Every book in the series has useful information for drawing people even for people who are not primarily interested in Manga and Anime.


I hope your day was a good one and that you did something special to celebrate.

Love, Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment