Friday, June 24, 2011

Happy Birthday, Treven


Treven in 1995


Treven in 1996


Treven in 1997

In 1997 my youngest sister had a big family reunion in her backyard. She had all kinds of toys and activities for the children. The ball bat was one of Treven's favorites.



We had another soccer player in 2000.


Treven in 2004

By 2004, Treven and his family were living in Virginia. They came back to visit. Since I taught children's art at the time, my basement studio was full of art supplies. Treven still likes art today. I have seen some beautiful drawings, Manga style, that he has drawn. His mother told me he recently did an outstanding self-portrait in art class.


Treven in 2005

This was the year Treven and his siblings played at a nearby park while Tom, Treven's dad, and I caught up on life events as we watched the children enjoy themselves.


Treven in 2008

By this time Treven and his family had moved to North Carolina. There were all kinds of health issues being dealt with in his family.Tom was having some health issues as well so neither Treven's family or Tom and I were up to traveling. As a result, we didn't get to see him for a couple years. I am happy his mother kept us supplied with pictures. We saw him via telecommunicating which helped us keep in touch also.


Treven in 20010

Tom and I were happy when he was healthy enough to travel again. Our first long trip was to North Carolina. The second year we visited the family, we spent the afternoon at a fund raiser for a church camp for families. Rid'em, Cowboy.

Treven, have a wonderful birthday. I hope to see you before the year is over. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment